- Go to the The World’s Women 2010: Trends and Statistics website.
- Given the group number given to you, click on the chapter box (i.e. 1=Population and Families).
- Read the content of the web page, paying attention to the key findings and checking out the selected graphics.
- If you want, you can download and print the chapter that goes with your summary. (Try not to!)
- Meet with your group. Decide on two major geographic questions asked and answered in the findings. Visualize a map that accompanies your findings and data, and be able to describe that map to your classmates. Then, discuss what the implications of the data are for a person on another region (no Anglo-North America).
- Be ready to present this information to class in a 2-4 presentation to class starting at 1:10.
- You will be responsible for listening to other groups’ presentations and for the material presented.